Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best software as in Windows 98 to windows xp?

Whats the best made windows out there like from windows 98 to XP. I know the newest is coming out soon but I want something I here from people useing right of now. and is the best. like windows 98 to xp home / xp pro. I dont knows its all windows to me but I want to see is it time for a update. I see most people using sp2 with there windows. Is SP2 any good. I want the feedback from you. Not a sales man.



What is the best software as in Windows 98 to windows xp?windows mobile



Personally I use Windows XP Pro with SP2, and I keep it updated ( with the critical updates ). Win 98 was built alot on the DOS System, and Windows.. WinMe - Well it sucked straight out from the box. Win2000, It is a Awesome and Stable OS, especially for Networking Businesses, and was mainly built for such, although some home owners use it.. WinXP Home is a good OS, and Not so many crashes since XP compared to the Win 98 Family of OS's, and without the overwhelming DOS System, and XP Pro was designed or intended for businesses, but alot of private users use it everyday, Pro has a few features that Home does not, and I personally like Pro, and may not upgrade to Vista until I buy a new computer with it.... Like the old saying " Do Not Fix it, If it is not Broken"...... Good Luck



What is the best software as in Windows 98 to windows xp?safari browser internet explorer



depends on what your intent of use is...all round ide say a newer version of linux is cool...different than windows but you can learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate