Friday, November 27, 2009

How to install Microsoft SQL Server7 in MS-Win XP Professional sp2?

Is it possible to install MS-SQL Server 7 in Win XP Professional sp2?



Can i install MS-Sql server7 in a desktop computer running Microsoft Windows XP Professional service pack2 itself, without have to installing any other OS like Win98,Win 2K.



I tried to install it but when I click Desktop Server version nothing happens, though it does not give any error...



I have IE 6 version installed but I use Firefox2.Also I dont have any other OS installed.I just want to install it in XP.



Can anyone help me please?



How to install Microsoft SQL Server7 in MS-Win XP Professional sp2?microsoft outlook



Yes you can install it. If you are having trouble launching the installation process. Try browsing inside the DVD files and look for the "Setup" application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate