Sunday, November 29, 2009

Windows XP activation help? BIG HELP..?

I was broke, and I needed to do assignments on my lap and so I bought this pirated Windows XP professional OEM SP2 letest edition. Actually I'm not that expert in computer thing, and this is my first time I format my windows myself without anyone guide.



So, at the back of this CD got CD key and I use it during installation. Now, there's a sign that saying I have to activate my window. I inserted the key correctly over and over again and I chose to use internet to activate. But it failed saying that my key was mistype.



Can anyone help me on this. thank u sOOo much.



Windows XP activation help? BIG HELP..?microsoft sql server



If you are absoutely sure you are typing the key in correctly, then Windows knows that your key is not valid. It's probably asking you now to telephone them to continue the verification process and/or to offer you to buy a legit copy.



You're somewhat stuck now.



New installs of Windows XP allows you up to 30 days before forcing you to register and validate your key. But if it's after that time then you are stuck to contact them directly or to buy a legit copy of the product.



Good Luck!



Windows XP activation help? BIG HELP..?windows themes internet explorer



weel i think someone already used your cd key on pirated xp. thats the geez of using pirated... even if it works using pirated on your pc raised 8o% of virus infection and your HD 90% on crashing every month

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate