Friday, November 27, 2009

Windows xp after AVG Scanning help?

I downloaded AVG free edition and scan my PC with its I have installed Xp Sp2 on my Pc now the problem is this that I cannot open my Hard disks. When I doubled click on any drive Open with menu appears what should I do? plz help me out.



Windows xp after AVG Scanning help?microsoft publisher



Sounds to me the only two options are to attempt a restart and press F8. Go into safe mode, log on, and click the start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;system restore. After this try to restore your computer to another day prior to your system having any problems.



If you are unable to follow this procedure then your system is either bad, or you will have to obtain the original OS disks and reinstall the Windows XP with either the repair option or reinstall completely option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate