Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't aces bluetooth devices in my controll panel but i have xp-sp2?

i am trying to set up a bluetooth connection from my computer to my tungsten e2 handheld but there is no "bluetooth devices" in my controll panel. I do have service pack 2 for my windows xp.



I can't aces bluetooth devices in my controll panel but i have xp-sp2?windows mail



Windows does not come with built-in Bluetooth support. Unless your computer is Bluetooth-enabled, you will need to buy an external Bluetooth device that connects to your computer. One that attaches to your USB port sells for about $20-40. The software and drivers that come with that device will install the Bluetooth support on your computer, and then you will be able to connect with your PDA.



I can't aces bluetooth devices in my controll panel but i have xp-sp2?microsoft maps internet explorer



first off all u need to have a wireless reciever on ur pc to connect to it the device sends out a wireless signal and u need to have a reciever to "catch" that signal
i have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate