Sunday, November 29, 2009

Please help me to change preferences in context menu in window xp professional sp2?

i hav problem of having autoplay as my default option in context menu..this causes the drives to open in a seperate window or asking for a program to open...i want open to be my first option...



Please help me to change preferences in context menu in window xp professional sp2?microsoft net



I will be glad to help you when I have some free time. I will come over.



Please help me to change preferences in context menu in window xp professional sp2?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



It may be different matters.



When you open a windows explorer, hit the folder tab, then you will see a 'tree' in left side. If you dont activa that option, it will opens a new windows.



If you want to open a file but windows asked what program to open it, it means that windows not sure about the files extensions, if you know what program to open it, right click on the file then choose an appropriate program and chech 'always use this program to open those file', apply then ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate