Friday, November 27, 2009

Windows XP, when Firefox and quick time is installed in my PC FireFox will not play the FLASH how ca

I recently downloaded Itunes into my PC, but when I go in to my yahoo home page or any other website that uses flash, the flash sections have a big Q with a question mark next to it, or it tells me to get the latest version of flash from ADOBE, when I do this I installed the program and re-start my PC, but the problem still occurs, the only way I can fix it is by uninstalling Quick time, but if I do this Itunes will not open!



What are your tips?



I鈥檓 using Widows XP SP2



Browser FireFox



Windows XP, when Firefox and quick time is installed in my PC FireFox will not play the FLASH how can I fix itmicrosoft money



https://addons.mozilla.org/plugins/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate