Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to download Windows Movie Maker and have SP2 but I can't get it to work!?

I have Windows XP



I have SP2 installed on it



I've tried downloading Windows Movie Makers hundreds of times, from places like download.com



But every time I download it and installation finishes, there is no trace of the program...no icon or anything.



I NEED windows movie maker, please help!!!



I want to download Windows Movie Maker and have SP2 but I can't get it to work!?windows xp themes



Movie maker is (or should I say WAS) part of windows. You may have damaged the program by trying to reinstall it from other sources. Under normal circumstances it's already installed. Look in the Start menu list or go to c:\windows\program files\movie maker and click the icon with the movie reel.



Goooooooood luck. it's not a brilliant program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate