Friday, November 27, 2009

Windows XP when opening 'my documents' keep getting 'encountered an error '?

when I open to browse 'my documents' a box keeps saying 'encountered an error and must close'. When it does it puts some folders from 'my documents' on the desktop. Many checks from various checkers say all is well. Why is it doing this? (windows xp, windows ie version 6, sp2)



Windows XP when opening 'my documents' keep getting 'encountered an error '?microsoft net



XP has system restore, restore it to a point prior to the problem



Windows XP when opening 'my documents' keep getting 'encountered an error '?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



u may have a virus.
might also be the profile is messed up. try creating a new profile and see if you get the same message.
Because windows was invented by nerds. They are playing one of their computer games with you, they want to see how much of your time they can waste before you do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate