Sunday, November 29, 2009

Idiot needs help with Windows XP backup?

I have 2 computers with Windows XP, one with XP pro (sp2) and the other with XP home (sp2). I believe the XP Pro system is on the verge of a catastrophic hardware failure that will cause me to lose its data.



Is there a way to back up the unique data from the XP Pro system to a file/zip archive that I can then copy/restore to my XP home system?



Idiot needs help with Windows XP backup?windows vista ultimate



You can burn your data that you don't want to lose onto CD or, if your hard drive is still good ( assuming the hardware failure is something else ) you can just put it into your system with XP Home as a second drive.



Email me if you have any other questions.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate