Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't start my windows XP home edition how can i do ??

i tried to remove The GRUB from the loading By using WIN XP SP2 ...i started by CDROM then i enterd R to repair the boot ..then i wrote Fixboot and Fixmbr and when i restarted my PC it gave me messege (NTLDR is missing ) and it couldn't enter to my OS at all ...can i return to my OS without formatting ..pls Help ....



I can't start my windows XP home edition how can i do ??windows xp pro



If there's a hotkey you can press during system start-up that lets you access System Restore, try it. It may be one of the Function (F) keys, like F10. It may not work, but it sounds like there isn't much to lose by trying.



I can't start my windows XP home edition how can i do ??microsoft net framework internet explorerThe following link may be of some help: http://www.bootdisk.com/ Report It


You are going to have to do a reinstall.



http://www.handlethetruth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate