Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I Clean/Optimize my Win Xp Pro SP2?

I have had problems with windows xp pro so i reinstalled and added all (ALL) looks like way to many Win Updates.



But I know that now I have way to many files that i need on my pc.



And I just want to figure out the easiest way to get it back to running smoothly.



I think I can go to Bootdisk~And I would need to d/load winxp Pro Sp2 boot disk correct?



But in order for me to back up~~~There is another problem.



PC does not regonize the e drive to put stuff on



and I have diskettes.. but it takes way to many



So is it possible to find out whats needed to run and then make the decision on the other stuff?



example: to put on diskettes or to delete.



I hope this makes sense i am so frustrated and I do not have the funds to take it to someone being the holidays and all



Easy instructions will eliminate alot of questions later. :)



Thanks A Million guys



How do I Clean/Optimize my Win Xp Pro SP2?opera browser



Ok download the bootdisk to your desktop, then burn it to cd..



you will have to have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate