Sunday, November 29, 2009

I dowloaded SP2, I can not install it, I am using windows XP Pro?

Check the c:\WUTemp directory - to see if there are any remnants of a bad / incomplete update hanging around. Delete anything you find in that directory - and retry the SP2 update. Good luck!



I dowloaded SP2, I can not install it, I am using windows XP Pro?windows nt



maybe because SERVICE PACK 2 IS ALREADY IN YOUR COMPUTER!



I dowloaded SP2, I can not install it, I am using windows XP Pro?windows 95 internet explorer



it should auto install do you have a legal copy ??
Possible reasons:



1) It is already installed



2) You do not have administrative privileges



3) Other internal error while extracting, installing, etc.



Try contacting Microsoft technical support

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate