Friday, November 27, 2009

Would you recommend Windows XP Media Center Edition?

I have a home-built PC with a TV card, nice sound card, nice video card, dual monitors, 6 speakers. I watch TV and listen to internet radio on it, as well as surfing the net. I also do things like PhotoShop, Microsoft Office applications, etc. on it. I currently have XP SP2.



Can I use XP MCE? Would I want to?



Would you recommend Windows XP Media Center Edition?microsoft powerpoint



You'll have to check your PC's components for compatibility with MCE. For example, MCE compatible tuners have hardware decoders on them to reduce the load on the CPU. See link.



I find the TV function of MCE to be the best of it's features. The TV guide is excellent and MCE is very easy to use as a DVR.



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



Would you recommend Windows XP Media Center Edition?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



I'm currently running XP MCE on my laptop and really the only difference is a media icon that could be beneficial for alot of the activity that you use on your computer.
i do pretty much the same thing on my computer. i have a media center edition and it is GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate