Friday, November 27, 2009

Genuine windows xp is not genuine now? Microsoft says so to thousands of people. Why? Go MSFT newsgr

I bought a PC with Windows XP Home Edition already installed 2 years ago and I activated the software before the 30 days according to MSFT rules! Four days ago I began to have a notification on the website from MSFT that my software is not genuine...They want me, and also thousands of windows xp users, to reactivate with a new product key. If we do it we will get a new CD with windows xp but we have to pay a lot of money...!!! No reactivation..? No more Updates! Is it possible that thousands or millions of Genuine Windows XP turned out not genuine...? Just like that? No! I have answered to a Piracy survey at MSFT website. Plus, I have no copies at all of any kind of software from MSFT or any other software manufacturer ! All my MSFT software is registered by phone or Online! Service Pack 2 is also installed on my PC and it was MSFT who sent me a CD with SP2...!!! If my windows xp was not genuine would they give me a FREE CD from SP2...? No! Why Mr. Bill Gates? WHY ? WHY ? APPLE Yes!!!



Genuine windows xp is not genuine now? Microsoft says so to thousands of people. Why? Go MSFT newsgroups!!?microsoft word



if you have Genuine copy windows xp then you will have Genuine windows xp sticker on your computer it will be light green/white and it should be on the top, bottom or side of your tower and on a laptop it should be on the bottom if it is there you need to call Microsoft and let them know it is there and they should be able to tell you what you need to do to correct the problem, but if the sticker ain't there then you got a pirated copy and if you have the receipt for it i would let Microsoft know that too and show IT TO THE DA IN YOUR TOWN



Genuine windows xp is not genuine now? Microsoft says so to thousands of people. Why? Go MSFT newsgroups!!?windows movie maker internet exploreryeah, I am getting that message, too. it just started when i installed SBC internet service. does that have anything to do with it? i have also had this software for about 2 years. Report It


I don't know the answer for you, but the same thing has happened to me and I'm suspicious. I keep being prompted to 'get genuine' and being told my system is at risk. This is after 2 years of owning the same computer and receiving updates no probs. Like you, I'd like to know what's going on. Trouble is, you even have to pay to ask Microsoft a question or to get genuine as they say. Is this for real? Has anyone any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate