Sunday, November 29, 2009

How Can I Create A Windows XP MediaCenterEdition boot disc?

I have windows xp media center edition. Since mine is an OEM version My Setup disc comes with alot of software.



Every time I



reinstall windows these software get installed too. I want to create



a setup disc for myself that only has the basic windows xp media center OS in it. I've tried many programs like bart's bootcd software, nLite and Windows unattended CD creator but when I used them I had some problems.



1.They recognize my windows software as XP PRO with SP2



2. The XP Pro SP2 boot image that i extracted and used in my boot cd does not work and so when i boot from the disc it asks me to insert the setup disc which is already inside.



3.Some of the programs build disc images too big to burn to a cd



My question now is "Is there a better way to create a boot disc or is there a better software to do this?"



Please help me in detail with this one!!!



How Can I Create A Windows XP MediaCenterEdition boot disc?windows xp service



hello, i came to know that u have windows cd wih lots of softwares and u want seperate bootable cd for windows . so please follow the steps



1.put ur windows cd inside if it automatically starts or show some of its contents and ask u to install close this window.



2.then open my computer were u got all ur hard drives with the cd drive also.



3. then right click on cd drive click open option u got



4.then u got inside ur cd with no. of setups files r present.



5. now choose ur windowsxp setup copy it to new folder on ur computer.



6. then use nero software for creating and writing(burning) bootable xp disc.



7, in NERO software u got an option for creating a bootable cd and u click on it and also then add ur xp setup file which is already copied on ur computer.



8. then burn ur cd(cd writing in creating bootable cd option) ok



9.ur disc is created



10. for more doubts and queries ask me on saurabhcompengg@yahoo.co.in



How Can I Create A Windows XP MediaCenterEdition boot disc?microsoft xp internet explorer



Rather than try and answer your question, I'm referring you to a great site where these types of XP questions can get you the proper answer.



Click on the link below, register, and go to the "Windows NT/2000 XP" forum under "Operating Systems" and ask your question just as you did here.



(this site is absolutely safe...the only cookies it will leave are those it needs to maintain your screenname and history)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate