Friday, November 27, 2009

Greetings, question regards SNMP service on Microsoft Windows XP?

SP2 ; I would like to know if anyone knows what version of SNMP this agent is capable of monitoring. I am sure it monitors version 1 but i would like to know if it is capable of sending other versions of snmp traps like 2 and 3. My monitoring software is capable of monitoring all versions. I am getting weird errors about unsupported MIB items on version 1. I would like to take advantage of some security features of the later versions as well. My main question is what SNMP version/s does XP SP2 support natively (without installing 3rd party agents). Thanks. (I have had a hard time googling this info ?Microsoft + SNMP version?)



Greetings, question regards SNMP service on Microsoft Windows XP?nintendo ds browser



can't help ya sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate