Friday, November 27, 2009

I have windows xp service pack 2 and my new amd 64x2 is being recognized as a single core.?

I downloaded hotflix and everything else i can find on google. I have an AMD 64x3 4000 on a esc nvidia 6100sm-m motherboard. And like i said xp sp2. And it recognizes it as a single core!!!!!!!! Help. I did the regedit throttle thing too. Didn't work.



I have windows xp service pack 2 and my new amd 64x2 is being recognized as a single core.?windows explorer



im going to guess that it's x64 WinXP... may not be a Dual Core or something within that problem range. Contact nVidia and AMD! you'll get great help from the source!



Oh! Try looking in the BIOS Menu! options are available for processor speeds like Hyper-Threading (x86\P4-HT)



I have windows xp service pack 2 and my new amd 64x2 is being recognized as a single core.?microsoft zune internet explorer



how do you know its regocnizing it as a single core? did you check in the device manager to see if it shows one core or two? is the correct XP version installed (xp 64bit or 32bit)?
start menu%26gt; control panel%26gt; system%26gt; somewhere here got a setting for duo core processing.



just presuming!!!



mercury of love
I belive you should download and install this update from AMD http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_...



Most often AMD needs a driver to modify the OS for performance. And its still the best CPU



There are some other good update you can download for your system from http://www.amd.com/gb-uk/Processors/Tech...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate