Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have windows xp sp1 on my desktop is there any any file i can add to tranfer it to sp2?

it is hard for me to download it from windows update cause i have a slow internet connection



I have windows xp sp1 on my desktop is there any any file i can add to tranfer it to sp2?microsoft zune



you can download it from www.softwarepatch.com and click on the windows tab to the left of the page, then look down the page untill you find sp2, it is a 266mb download so on a slow connection it will take a while, this bis where i got mine from,microsoft no longer offer support unless you have sp2 installed i hear



I have windows xp sp1 on my desktop is there any any file i can add to tranfer it to sp2?windows nt internet explorer



you can order it on cd.



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/d...



the link to download the file is there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate