Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows xp H.E. won't instlal but Windows XP Pro will?

Umm I have no idea what the problem is with my newly built PC. The hard drive is dead now, but while it still worked, I was NOT able to install Windows XP Home with SP2, but XP Pro x64 installed PERFECTLY (despite hanging on the windows loading screen with the blue squares and then not being able to boot period)... Is this a problem with my hard drive? Help, please. Here are my specs:



cpu - amd athlon x2 windsor 5200



mobo - asus m2n-sli deluxe



ram - wintec ampX ddr 800 (PC 6400) 2 gigs



hd - WAS a west. dig. 250 gig caviar sata 3.0gbs



cd - lite-on dvd burner



graphics- xfx nvidia geforce 7950GT



Windows xp H.E. won't instlal but Windows XP Pro will?windows mail



To check your system install UBUNTU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate