Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows SP2 installation frozen?

I just recently reformmated my laptop. (I have windows XP) I installed all drivers needed and also critical softwares on windows update. Everything was successful except I cannot install windows SP2. I downloaded it, but when I proceed to installation it would not get past "checking product key" section. It would just be frozen, and there is no error code. I have a genuine copy of windows XP so I don't understand why it won't work. I have tried more than 20 times and have also left my laptop running without any programs opened for several hours, but still it would not move past "checking product key" point. Do you know what is wrong and how I can fix it?



Windows SP2 installation frozen?microsoft office 2007



See my answer to this exact same question you posted just seconds ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate