Sunday, April 25, 2010

My computer starts windows then prompts me to insert my xp sp2 disk for a systen file .The file it n

ummm. . . U had me then ya lost me. . . More details needed. Put the disk in if it says to



My computer starts windows then prompts me to insert my xp sp2 disk for a systen file .The file it needs does?windows installer



what?



My computer starts windows then prompts me to insert my xp sp2 disk for a systen file .The file it needs does?microsoft vista internet explorer



And the file it needs is.....
Details insufficient for a good answer, but at a guess, I'd say someone began an installation and did not complete it.
???



Does exist? doesn't exist? Does nothing?



What file is it after? Have you deleted something? Have you virus scanned your PC with an up to date virus scanner?
Does what? If you insert the CD it will find the file it needs automatically
yes to get started and set up popley systam recovery files on disk always

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate