Sunday, April 25, 2010

I had a problem in my windows Xp and i tried to reinstall it.now my pc is not allowing to install an

my pc was running xp(sp2).As it was struck,i gave a reset.windows failed to start normally.i tried to install ubuntu,xp and also windows 2000.in case of windows,file copying was not successfull.in case of linux,it gave a message that installation terminated abnormally.i tried to install with a new hard disk,hat too didnt fix the problem.Will there be any problem with the main memory?



I had a problem in my windows Xp and i tried to reinstall it.now my pc is not allowing to install any os?opera browser



There's something wrong in either your CD or CD-ROM drive



I had a problem in my windows Xp and i tried to reinstall it.now my pc is not allowing to install any os?microsoft windows internet explorer



It sounds like some sort of rom file was corrupted in your computer or a damaged disk drive. There shouldn't be any harm done to it now but you should talk to a local computer technician.
Ubuntu uses a different boot sector type - incompatable with windows.



Boot off DOS diskette (win95 startup disk?)



at the command prompt



c:%26gt;



type in



fdisk /mbr



go and load windows - it will work now.
insted of changing hard disk, try changing your cd-rom drive. if the same problem arises, try changing RAM. It's definetely either cd-rom or ram problem. I faced such problem %26amp; solved changing any 1 of these 2.



THANK YOU.
Since you have changed the harddisks and also tried several installation disks of different OS, the error remains. It would appear that you have a faulty or dirty CD drive. The drive is not reading the CD properly and terminte the installation process prematurely.



Try changing anther CD driver and try again.



Sometimes, pulling up the connectors at the back of the drive and at the motherboard and re-seat them may fix this kind of problem.



If you have a dirty laser head in the CD drive, one would have to open up the case and use clean water or spirit with soft cloth to clean the laser head. Do not use other cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate