Sunday, April 25, 2010

I cannot run windows media player 11 (beta) in my xp sp2.?

can u tell me why. how can i run my media files otherwise?



I cannot run windows media player 11 (beta) in my xp sp2.?microsoft windows



you can install other programs that will allow you to run your media such as:



winamp, realplayer, or quicktime.



you can get any of these programs something else from http://www.download.com



I cannot run windows media player 11 (beta) in my xp sp2.?windows media player 10 internet explorer



Hi xlr,



That is because the universe is telling you not to use Windows Media Player!



Try this free program for your music:



http://www.mediamonkey.com/
u can, if it is having a prob, uninstal WMP 11 Beta, restart ur machine and then instal it, i will bet my chips it will work
It requires Genuine Windows Xp. If u dont have original then not possible to install MP11



If u have original xp Sp2 but still getting problems update to service pack 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate