Sunday, April 25, 2010

I buy new laptop,how i can log-in as administrator,how will i install my Xp Pro SP2...pls help urgen

i have this new laptop with intallation cd,windows xp prof and sp2,,,how to log in as administrator when i start my pc?im new in computer?anybody please help me,,,thank you i will appreciate it.



I buy new laptop,how i can log-in as administrator,how will i install my Xp Pro SP2...pls help urgent?thanks?windows updates



When you purchase a new laptop, you go through a brief small install that personalizes the settings for you which will include ask you for the admins password.



If you lost that password, hold down the f5 and start the machine in safe mode. Then go to the control panel and reset the password.



I buy new laptop,how i can log-in as administrator,how will i install my Xp Pro SP2...pls help urgent?thanks?replacement windows internet explorer



when you turn on the lap top, press F2 to enter BIOS setting.



then you select the ' ADVANCE SETTING'----%26gt;"BOOT SEQUENCE",. THEN SET THE CD-ROM AS THE FIRST BOOT DEVICE, THEN SAVE THIS SETTING , INSER THE XP CD AND RESTART. THE COMPUTER. THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.



HOPE I WAS ABLE TO HELP
Open your laptop, then insert the cd of windows xp prof and sp2. Just follow the instruction that it says. Then when everythings finish, after you restart you computer the main is the administrator. To change or edit it, go to control panel, User accounts. There you can do whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate