Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get rid of Windows XP copied files?

I have installed a new hard drive a few months back. At the time, I apparently made a copy of my Windows XP by dragging the Windows folder from one drive to the other. (I know this was stupid)



So now I have Win XP SP2 on my default "C" drive (where I want it)



and I have Win XP folders on my new "F" drive.



I can delete the Win files from the F drive, but they reappear after I restart.



How can I permanently remove all Win XP files from my new HDD which has over 250g worth of files on it? I would format it and start over except that I would be losing everything.



How to get rid of Windows XP copied files?windows media



make a back up of "F" drive expect The Windows folder...



Then format it....



How to get rid of Windows XP copied files?microsoft exchange internet explorer



Delete all unwanted files %26amp; folders in the F drive, then defragment the same drive. Restart your computer. It will solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate