Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows xp passwords?

Ok so i lost my password for windows xp without it i cant login



I cant boot F8 and enter safe mode as there is no admin account I cant use a live cd and i cant use a live usb either.



I can login to the guest account but it has limited access.



I cant copy the sam files to decrypt them becuase access is denied.



I have important documents and finacial information on my pc.



I cant reformat



What can i do?



There must be some way of elevating or adding a account.



I am using xp sp2.



Please help. i need to get in to my desktop.



Windows xp passwords?microsoft vista



You can try this service: http://www.loginrecovery.com/



If you do not want to do that you can take your hd to another pc and hook it up as a slave drive. You can get any files from it that you need. You may be forced for reset the NTFS permissions using this method so if you change any system files the drive may not be bootable again any you may need to format it.



Windows xp passwords?windows xp pro internet explorer



Well there is a few ways. The way I would go with is call tech support and they can talk you though it. The other ways will be to hack your own computer from another one and create a new account and than use that to log in. I would go with the first one because if you use the hacking you can get in trouble.
http://www.password-reset.com/?gclid=CN3...
Go to this site



http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/



and get the boot CD. You can then set the administrator account password so you can log on.
The best solution would be to boot into Safe Mode and use the Administrator account. This assumes the previous owner did not password protect the Administration user – something uncommon for most Windows users.



* Simply reboot – or power on the system – and press [F8] when you hear the beep



* Then select [Safe Mode] from the list and wait for the system to come up



* Select the [Administrator] account and access the Users tool from the Control Panel



* From here you can change, remove, or delete passwords and user accounts



* Make your modifications and reboot into “regular” Windows and all should be fine



There are other alternatives should either solution fail but the more “advanced” solutions get a lot more technical and can be used for less than ethical reasons so I will not disclose them in an open forum. You are welcome to email me if this avenue is of last resort.
There are hacker tools that you can purchase that can reset the password, I bought one, cost 29.99, worked like a charm.



I can't remember the name of it offhand but just do a search under forgotten xp password.
Pull the hard drive, make it a slave on another PC and pull the files you need.
call your manufacturer, I had a similar problem once on a dell and they got me in in about 3 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate