Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do I need to have Windows SP1 to download Windows SP2?

My computer recently died and I had to install a new hard drive. I now have Windows XP (Home Edition), where before I had Windows 2000. There are a lot of updates to do... but at the moment I have neither SP1 or SP2. What should I do?



Do I need to have Windows SP1 to download Windows SP2?microsoft office 2003



Install windows then install SP2. SP2 includes all the SP1 data.



Then install all the other post SP2 updates about 100 of them.



don't forget to install all your drivers.



Do I need to have Windows SP1 to download Windows SP2?windows xp professional internet explorer



Get SP1 first, then do SP2.
yes, you need SP1 installed first.
SP2 is very essential for the safe functioning of your computer
No you dont need SP1 to install SP2. Once you have that installed, windows update should take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate