Sunday, April 25, 2010

Need a key for Win XP Home SP2?

Alright, I formatted my parents computer and I guess I used my XP disc too much and it said I need a new key for it to stay on, I have 25 days left so I was wondering if anybody has a key I could use? Its Windows XP Home Edition SP2. If anyone could help me out, that would be great! I'll give 10 points to someone who can give me a right key that will work!



Need a key for Win XP Home SP2?microsoft access



I can tell you that you are wasting your time. Microsoft Genuine Advantage, checked four times my genuine key prior to allowing me to update Windows Internet Explorer to their near release version from their beta version.



Bill Gates does not need the money. Still a crime to steal his platforms.



The best thing you can do is go out an purchase Windows XP Home Edition SP 2 and you will have a valid key.



Need a key for Win XP Home SP2?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



Sorry, call Microsoft. By the way, if you had a Mac, you wouldn't have this problem.
listen....if u are looking for a winxp key.....Ist thing that every CD has its unique key.....so i think if u have lost the key....u are screwed.....but there is one more option....try out www.serialz.com......better copy and paste it......search it there...and see if one work for u....but i dont think that will work....anyway atleast give it a try......goodluck
Do a google search for Brian Carr and go to his wbesite. He will have what you want and a lot more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate